What's new

Whats going on here?

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's going on here?

I have been granted permission to hunt my brother in laws old house. It is one of the oldest houses in that area. But I have detected there for 3 hours two days in a row and found nothing but iron and nails... What is going on here? I mean is there a different technique I can use? I have the M6 and a DD search coil. Eclipse. thanks!
 
Re: What's going on here?

Clean out the trash,good finds will come!!!!!!! You have an extremely fine MD and coil!!! Use one myself! God Bless HH Chris
 
Re: What's going on here?

Go slow and dig every single beep. It may be a pain, but if you dig everything, you will get the best stuff.
 
Re: What's going on here?

Most trash can be 4 or 5 inches deep. The good stuff deeper. Clean out the top then reap in the goodies! Patience! You'll do good! TTC
 
Re: What's going on here?

Maybe your brother in law already hunted it and tell you.
 
Re: What's going on here?

Georges Minelab Safari said:
Maybe your brother in law already hunted it and tell you.


I was gonna say the same thing....anyone could have cleaned that area out already for ya! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom