gwhitson
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2007
- Messages
- 125
- Reaction score
- 128
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- nw ar--se ks
- Detector(s) used
- whites dfx
Upvote
0
telling a new person to this forum that you did not have to see there frame that "WE ALL" knew what he meant is pretty callous and assumptive to say the least. You think that wasn't abrasive!!! OR how about telling a person that Yeah what did they use it for "Toothpicks" .......really
Grow up!!!! This is not a kid site this is a site to share knowledge and show new finds, not ridicule people on there posts. I'm done with you and if you feel the need to keep replying it will be just a testament to your immaturity. Grow up, move on and learn from this............................GTP!!!could be a celt though.. I mean someone had to make the toothpicks right?

okay I don't tire very easily.... compare them to the photos that this thread started with...laughing...ha ha..