nyiangelo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2007
- Messages
- 639
- Reaction score
- 27
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Lone Star State
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
- #1
Thread Owner
no Nicky...a radar is the same frontwards and backwards....that particular bill...if it were a radar would be 0255-5520...see what i meanIs that what they call a RADAR bill ...
radar dollars are also refered to as mirror dollars....mistergee said:no Nicky...a radar is the same frontwards and backwards....that particular bill...if it were a radar would be 0255-5520...see what i meanIs that what they call a RADAR bill ...radar dollars are also refered to as mirror dollars....
GPURS said:Not a repeater, as nothing repeats! Gpurs...
HaHa! It almost got me as well, but I caught it just as I was about to clickTreasureFiend said:GPURS said:Not a repeater, as nothing repeats! Gpurs...
LOL I just look at the SN again and ure as S*#@ your right!!!! I don't know what I was thinking, so sorry I read it wrong. LOL
! Good luck, Gpurs...