What's new

Whats new

cookiemonstr87

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Hey everyone, I haven't been on here for a while. Been kinda busy. But anyway, I just wanted to write to the people that have kept up on my postings about my house. Well we finally moved out but I have one last thing to show everyone. Like I said before, I did happen to get a picture of the hole in the floor. I can't post them right now because I am not at home but, hopefully in a few days I will have them on here for you to see. It sucks now that I don't have my own pits to dig in, but I think I can find some new ones. I totally can't wait for the weather to warm up!!! I just fixed up my 6 inch dredge and can't wait to finally put it in the water. Well that's it for now. See ya later. Happy Findings
Cookiemonstr
 
Can you send me a picture of the green Bacardi bottle you found? I live in Puerto Rico, so I may be able to help you identify how old it is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom