T Hunter
Sr. Member
- #21
Thread Owner
You are 100% right . I just did the tap test and everytime i tapped the wire about an inch up from where it screws into the coil it gave me a low sound and i think the sensativity is on 18 if it matters . Where do you think thre best place to buy a coil is ? and you say it is called a pro coil does the size matter i dont think i want to go to big Thanks Mark 

It's too bad because I'll guarantee there are many many people with bad coils, they're just not as bad as yours so it will be more time until they figure it out. A friend of mine also got used to using a bad one. I told him it was likely the coil and sure enough when he used my back up he was fine.







