What's new

Whats the best?

olekyground

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
1,565
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What's the best?

What's the best search coil to use all around for the whites M6 detector? I am thinking about buying a new one. I have the DD deepscan 8X14 coil now. thanks!
 
Re: What's the best?

If you regularly hunt parks, fair grounds etc. I'd recommend either the 5.3 concentric or the 6X10 elliptical. I use both with my MXT with good results, followed by the 950 concentric if the area isn't too trashy. I'm thinking you'll find the large coil you have will pick up too many targets in trashy areas and be pretty heavy to swing for long periods.
luvsdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom