What's new

Whats the diff, between the Spectrum XLT,and the E-Series XLT???

goldinmyear

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. OREGON.
Detector(s) used
GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
Looking for some help. can I still download programs on the Spectrum XLt??
I've got a pair of Koss E-9000 Series Headphones,are they exceptional headphones for this detector?
Im just needing some more Insight....Thanx
 
Whoops ,,,sorry all, I should'of scrolled down the forum first. I found most of my querrys.
I never had one of these,and Im looking forward to using it. :coffee2:
 

Attachments

  • WhitesXLTScreen.webp
    WhitesXLTScreen.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,631
I don't know much about the XLT but the koss headphones are real nice and you can wear them all day without hurting your ears. The other headphones I had would start hurting my ears after about 3 hrs of hunting and got worse every hour after that, after hunting all day with them my ears would still be hurting the next day. HH
 
goldinmyear said:
Whoops ,,,sorry all, I should'of scrolled down the forum first. I found most of my querrys.
I never had one of these,and Im looking forward to using it. :coffee2:

You'll love it! So far it's my favorite machine. Make up your own programs and have fun! She's a keeper!
Ang
 
goldinmyear,
The XLT in my opinion, is one of the best all around detectors ever built. No real difference between the rainbow XLT and the E-series. The standard coil on the rainbow is slim compared t the one on the E-series. Both use 1.1 software, and contrary to some opinions both are the same weight. Personally I prefer the Rainbow version. Brings back great memories. I could never adapt to the DFX. But the XLT just finds the goods for me!
I used White's Koss KW Pro headphones for many yrs with the original XLT. I believe they finally stretched out to about 7' LOL. Now I'm using Sunray Pro golds.
HH, RCW
 
Congrats on the new detector. I know you'll have many great finds with it.

Koss phones work great and are very comfortable. When they wear out (if they ever do), you might look at Killer B's. Right now, they are the only ones I've found with leather ear cups. And leather ear cups are unbelievably comfortable. :angel8:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom