Whats the pont????

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this was my first ever arrowhead find i walked 4 or 5 hours to find this (a old lady next door said she found them in the field before so i knew there had to be one more, lol
when i found it i ran extactically to a man walking the field, he said probly woodland, but now that i know more could it be paleo maybe. it has a long flute that would of when close to the tip, but a chunk is missing at the top. i live in ohio if that helps thanks its 1 1/2 inches, it is a pretty thick arrowhead and all lopsided, thanks.
scan0004_edited.jpg

Upvote 0

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
trevmma said:
this was my first ever arrowhead find i walked 4 or 5 hours to find this (a old lady next door said she found them in the field before so i knew there had to be one more, lol
when i found it i ran extactically to a man walking the field, he said probly woodland, but now that i know more could it be paleo maybe. it has a long flute that would of when close to the tip, but a chunk is missing at the top. i live in ohio if that helps thanks its 1 1/2 inches, it is a pretty thick arrowhead and all lopsided, thanks.
scan0004_edited.jpg

Woodland maybe? Nice first find,that would have give me the fever!I walked for 2 hrs. tonight and found nothing but chips but I had a great time gettin out,releiving some stress.Alot like fishin,I may not catch the big one,or none at all but It is just good to get out. Here is a picture of my first find.
Jeff

Attachments

• Picture 45.jpg
    Picture 45.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 246
OP
OP
trevmma

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used