heavymetal
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2005
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SEA - Philippines
- Detector(s) used
- X-terra 70
I need one myself!
I was at a local park with lots of activities. Went to a spot with the least people. Then I got two kids following asking a few questions from time to time, it was all good.
Next thing I knew I was surrounded by kids, like 10 of them! Worst part is they got so noisy I can't hear my X-terra anymore :BangHead
Had to leave before wack them with my detector
I was at a local park with lots of activities. Went to a spot with the least people. Then I got two kids following asking a few questions from time to time, it was all good.
Next thing I knew I was surrounded by kids, like 10 of them! Worst part is they got so noisy I can't hear my X-terra anymore :BangHead
Had to leave before wack them with my detector



. Or like now I am down and Florida and I wish I had a Spanish Coin For every person that asked if I found any. The blue hairs are the worst.







