mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 20, 2009 #1 is it me or what? every page i click on today seems to take like 3 minutes before it loads.......anyone else having this problem? Upvote 0
is it me or what? every page i click on today seems to take like 3 minutes before it loads.......anyone else having this problem?
LadyDigger Bronze Member Joined Jun 7, 2006 Messages 2,189 Reaction score 54 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Beach Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Feb 20, 2009 #2 Yeah, I had that same problem, then it wouldn't load at all....but it seems to be back up...having no problems now! I even restarted my computer, which did not help.... But all is well now!
Yeah, I had that same problem, then it wouldn't load at all....but it seems to be back up...having no problems now! I even restarted my computer, which did not help.... But all is well now!
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Feb 20, 2009 Thread Owner #3 yeah i rebooted too it must have been T-net....mine is better now too....thanks
HolyDiver Bronze Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 1,143 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location PA Detector(s) used ACE 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 20, 2009 #4 I noticed some lag the past few days. Probably due to high traffic.
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Feb 20, 2009 #5 yeah it has been lagging bad for the last few days