What's new

Whats your largest pocket dump?

Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

I don't think it was a pocket spill but, $4.52 in about a 4' x 4' area in my own backyard! The breakdown was 442 cents (mostly in not all zinc)and one clad dime. lol
My kids had a blast helping me dig. I found this in the first two weeks of owning my first MD. That definitely got me hooked.
 
Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

$1.82
 
Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

13 quarters in one scoop of sand at the beach
 
Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

Don't really think it was a pocket dump but I once got seven coins out of one hole . If I remember
correctly there was five quarters & two dimes . They were about three inches deep in the lawn close
to a park pool . Some kid probably buried them .
I also figured if I ever found a fairly large amount of money that I would keep it & keep my mouth
shut . Well , I found a mans wallet , opened it up & it had quite a bit of money in it along with drivers
license , credit cards , ect . I didn't even consider keeping it . I returned it to the owner & didn't even
get a thank you . Now if I had no way of knowing who it might belong to I might keep it instead of
lining some some cops pocket . No offence to the wonderful law enforcement people we have on here ,
I know they would never consider cheating anyone out of it . ;D
 
Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

$8.80. 78 dimes and 4 quarters next to a tree stump in an old home lot. Found in a 12" diameter circle, from 1 - 6" deep. Unfortunately no silver, all modern coins.

Also once found 8 Kennedy halves (non-silver) taped together with white athletic tape in a High School football field.

Jeff
 
Re: What's your largest pocket dump?

23 (Memorial >:() pennies along a fence at my old elementary school within a square foot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom