bigscoop
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2010
- Messages
- 14,653
- Reaction score
- 9,097
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wherever there be treasure!
- Detector(s) used
- Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
What's Your THing Thing?
For me it's probably the water hunting that I enjoy the most. Though the gold & silver finds have fallen off quite a bit in recent months (Probably because I don't go near as much), I still enjoy the sun on my back and being in the water, especially when the water is clear and I can slip on the silence of the headphones and watch all the sights as I continue cruising along. So what's your THing thing that you enjoy the most?
For me it's probably the water hunting that I enjoy the most. Though the gold & silver finds have fallen off quite a bit in recent months (Probably because I don't go near as much), I still enjoy the sun on my back and being in the water, especially when the water is clear and I can slip on the silence of the headphones and watch all the sights as I continue cruising along. So what's your THing thing that you enjoy the most?
Only 6 pounds, but it was the only picture I had with me wearing that cool hat. 










