gordon and tanner
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South East, MI
- Detector(s) used
- my eyes
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Tanner and I searched $50 dollars in pennies. Tanner was able to search $25 in customer rolls and I had $25 red strings.
Tanner was the victor by one wheat. Tanner scored 9 wheats (oldest 1919s) he also found a 1925s and a 1951s. He also managed 4 dimes, one King George and I think a 2 cent Euro. It was a fun box.
Dad managed 8 Wheats (oldest 1937) and one King George.
We will try to get more customer rolled but I think I will have to as for odd dollar amounts because when I ask for $25 the tellers automatically bring out a $25 box.
Keep on searching. Dad and Tanner
Tanner was the victor by one wheat. Tanner scored 9 wheats (oldest 1919s) he also found a 1925s and a 1951s. He also managed 4 dimes, one King George and I think a 2 cent Euro. It was a fun box.
Dad managed 8 Wheats (oldest 1937) and one King George.
We will try to get more customer rolled but I think I will have to as for odd dollar amounts because when I ask for $25 the tellers automatically bring out a $25 box.
Keep on searching. Dad and Tanner
Attachments
Upvote
0







