What's new

Wheat Wars #4 Tanner vs Dad with pics

gordon and tanner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
575
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought two boxes of pennies which Tanner and I split.
Tanner again came out on top :headbang: with 11 wheats for his box (oldest 1927) one King George Canadian and one dime. I had 7 Wheats (oldest 1940) and two King George Canadian. I guess we will have to find a Canadian Penny book soon. Sorry about the large picture I used a new camera.

Gordon and Tanner
 

Attachments

  • Wheat War  4.webp
    Wheat War 4.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0
Glad father and son are having a good time. Way to go Tanner! Maybe Santa will bring you some really neat coins/supplies. Perhaps an IH will be coming down the pipe soon! :icon_sunny:

HSH,
apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom