gordon and tanner
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South East, MI
- Detector(s) used
- my eyes
- Primary Interest:
- Other
We spent the Christmas Holiday at our cabin. We brought 6 boxes of pennies, (15,000 pennies).
I am sorry there are no pics because I left our finds in an envelope at our cabin.
Wheat War # 9
Tanner was the winner 14 wheats (oldest 1928) and one King George
Dad was the loser 8 wheats (oldest 1942)
Wheat War # 10
Dad was the winner
I was finally able to stop Tanner's 8 war winning streak.
Dad had 14 wheats (oldest 1924)
Tanner had 8 wheats (oldest 1941) Tanner did find a 1943 Steel penny
our first since we have been hitting pennies hard in October. I do not have accurate stats but we have gone through about 30 boxes.
Wheat War # 11
Tanner was the winner 15 wheats (oldest 1911) tomorrow it will celebrate its 100th birthday.
Dad was the loser 10 wheats (oldest 1934) and one King George.
Sorry again for lack of pics.
We also visited the "Happy Bank" where we had our largest silver score of the year, thus the nick name Happy Bank
. The bank sold us $200 in halves and we scored 1 90% and 5 40%. This bank rolls there own coin which I think is the reason we do so well there.
I will be picking up a few more boxes today to search over New Years. We will keep you all updated soon.
Keep on searching Gordon and Tanner
I am sorry there are no pics because I left our finds in an envelope at our cabin.
Wheat War # 9
Tanner was the winner 14 wheats (oldest 1928) and one King George
Dad was the loser 8 wheats (oldest 1942)
Wheat War # 10
Dad was the winner
I was finally able to stop Tanner's 8 war winning streak.Dad had 14 wheats (oldest 1924)
Tanner had 8 wheats (oldest 1941) Tanner did find a 1943 Steel penny
our first since we have been hitting pennies hard in October. I do not have accurate stats but we have gone through about 30 boxes.Wheat War # 11
Tanner was the winner 15 wheats (oldest 1911) tomorrow it will celebrate its 100th birthday.
Dad was the loser 10 wheats (oldest 1934) and one King George.
Sorry again for lack of pics.
We also visited the "Happy Bank" where we had our largest silver score of the year, thus the nick name Happy Bank
. The bank sold us $200 in halves and we scored 1 90% and 5 40%. This bank rolls there own coin which I think is the reason we do so well there.I will be picking up a few more boxes today to search over New Years. We will keep you all updated soon.
Keep on searching Gordon and Tanner
Upvote
0








