What's new

Wheats, Relics and 1920 condom tins LOL!

wv hilljack

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
704
Reaction score
602
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western, WV
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Garrett AT Pro,Garrett 5x8, Nel Tornado / Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro Pinpointer‎/ Minelab X-terra 705 / Makro pinpointer / Nel Tornado coil / Nokta Fors Core
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What more can I say, Wheats, Relics and 1920 condoms tins today! LOL

12191512_1226236884056842_2192383932075937168_n[1].webp12193848_1226236864056844_1427811739111640523_n[1].webp12196203_1226236907390173_8912922969765053394_n[1].webp12208405_1226236817390182_7656474668874059253_n[2].webp12226924_1226236847390179_9043198303646734676_n[1].webp12227674_1226236834056847_6999586811205360465_n[1].webp
 
Upvote 12
Good score on the condom tin....I've yet to find one.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Nice finds I've found three of those condone cases but that ones in great shape
 
I can find any info on the other condom tin. Has anyone ever seen it? Boneillay?
 
These are the two I saved but they are different I'll search good luckImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446945188.035598.webpwould you choose sterile or quality tested lol
 
Congrats on digging some keepers. :thumbsup: Where did you hunt today?
 
great digs!!!
 
there are so many of them in mass it makes u wonder
 
We hunted in the city of Vienna,WV Loco
 
The black compact is AVON Crusader Red Rouge.
 
I WAS READING THAT BACK IN THE 1700S AFTER A SPOUSE DIED THE TOWNS PEOPLE WOULD MARRY AFTER MOURNING IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS WITHOUT SKIPPING A BEAT. THAT OLE TIN IS NOT THAT OLD BUT A NAME MERRY WIDOWS IS SURELY AN EYE CATCHER ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom