What's new

When at the beach

MineralsAndThings

Jr. Member
Joined
May 5, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chester County, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep your eyes down on the ground. I have found more coal then I need by doing this and a very good looking fossil. Hit the beaches after rain or a storm of any kind. Look for black or dark rocks. They could be coal or fossils and look for anything metal. This is a good time to find good shells and shark teeth also.
 
Upvote 0
So true. I was in Venice, FL one time, and while everyone was fixated on sharks teeth, they totally ignored the huge horse tooth sitting there in the sand. Down here, if it's black, it's probably a fossil. In PA, you probably don't have to look far for coal tho!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom