What's new

When Dating a Blond?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You finish the sentence.
"When dating a blond you should always (or never)............."
 
Start topics like this.......................................


Beth
 
:laughing9: :icon_thumleft: Mrs O
 

Attachments

  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 233
  • image002.gif
    image002.gif
    26 KB · Views: 239
...Never let him meet your bowling buddies! :-X
 
watch what you say here! lol
 
Guess this sort of shoots down the whole, "blonds have more fun thing." :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
being a blond....I'd say......"say something about them when they have sharp objects or a gun in their hands" LOL

:laughing7:
 
The only problem I had was I couldn't get a blond to date me! All I knew in high school were stuck-up and way too smart.

Back in the 60's if you didn't get married shortly after graduation everyone thought you were gay.
 
bigscoop, what do you say to a blond with 2 black eyes :dontknow:
 
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop, what do you say to a blond with 2 black eyes :dontknow:

"Stop jogging or buy a bra!" :tongue3:
 
Dano Sverige said:
spartacus53 said:
bigscoop, what do you say to a blond with 2 black eyes :dontknow:

"Stop jogging or buy a bra!" :tongue3:

I have nothing against a blond with two black eyes. Nothing! :laughing7:
 
texastee2007 said:
☻ I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Good question!!! I've also wondered what color Barney would turn if he were choked? :dontknow: Red
 
Chug and Red said:
texastee2007 said:
☻ I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Good question!!! I've also wondered what color Barney would turn if he were choked? :dontknow: Red

No idea but i'd pay BIG money for the chance to find out!!
 
Dano Sverige said:
Chug and Red said:
texastee2007 said:
☻ I wonder if you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?

Good question!!! I've also wondered what color Barney would turn if he were choked? :dontknow: Red

No idea but i'd pay BIG money for the chance to find out!!

LMBO! So would Chug, he hates him with a passion!!!! :laughing9:
 
dont know i married 1.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom