What's new

When I saw this I thought of my fellow penny CRH

austinosphere

Greenie
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
FBvlO.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Kennedy is facing forward too...

Another grassy knoll hint?!
 
That's extremely interesting.. and I never noticed that.. so thanks.


It's another conspiracy theory.. As to why and how they were able to keep the Illuminati and secret organization that we don't even know the name of secret for so long is beyond us.

Right now.. "they" are pretty worried that Americans are fast becoming the minority, even in America.



*NOTE*
This post is for farse only
 
i heard that the reason Lincoln is facing backwards is because he turned his back on the country when they needed him the most.
 
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.
 
It really is a shame that people don't enthusiastically grasp history as they do conspiracy theory. Brenner used what was available as a model for the Lincoln cent. Busts and portraits featuring Lincoln always have him facing this direction. He demanded it when he posed. He had a facial defect of a smaller left eye socket. Lincoln was kicked in the face by a horse when he was young.
 
jlr1076 said:
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.
I hope that wasn't a serious statement.
 
jlr1076 said:
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.

Funny now after almost 150 years from the civil war Americans once again are speaking out for individual, local and state rights which are being squashed by the imperial federal government. And its not just us "traitorous" Southerners.... Its those who wish the government stay out of their personal business. Preservation of the union was first and foremost what Lincoln wanted to achieve. Somehow I don't think our current president sees eye to eye with Lincoln.
 
It is a serious comment. Only traitors abandon the Union. And I love how it's always the same people ready to declare secession when they don't get their way, or win the election as they wanted. You want change? Vote. Secession is for traitors and cowards. Lincoln didn't allow it, and for that, he's a hero of the Republic. Long live the United States!
 
jlr1076 said:
If by "turned his back on his country" you mean he saved the Union from the traitorous Southerners, then yes, I guess he did.

I just want to remind everyone that those "traitorous Southerners" and a growing number of Hispanics are predominantly bearing the burden of defending our nation’s freedom.

I have been on lurker status for a long time now but I had to comment on this...
 
Traitorous then, never said now. Was replying the person who said Lincoln turned his back on the country. And I never said anything badly about Hispanics. I love 'em!
 
Those traitorous southerners had the "stones" to say, "Ok, if that's the way it's gonna be, then kiss my hiney." And even though they didn't have near the resources, industry, or financial backing to do the job and they knew it, they gave it a valiant effort anyway. That's standing up for what you believe in even when it puts you at a disadvantage, and something people nowadays don't even have the gumption to do. I admire those folks from back then.
 
" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

Can you guess where that came from?

Unfair Tariffs and trade embargos set to make one group of people wealthy at the expense of another was their reason.
 
Secede again, then. Except this time, we should let you go. By the way, Mississippi, received $5.5 billion in federal funds last year. That's the 10th most of any state.
 
::)
Just so you know, I never seceded the first time. I wasn't born till 1974. The War of Northern Aggression was first half of the 1860's. :wink:

What do federal funds in 2009 have to do with 1861?
 
kd5txx said:
" But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."

Can you guess where that came from?

Unfair Tariffs and trade embargos set to make one group of people wealthy at the expense of another was their reason.

the declaration of independence
 
The War of Northern Aggression!?!? hahaha. 150 years later and you're still sore losers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom