When it comes back to you instantly!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a friend of mine call this morning, and say his wife lost a sentimental cocktail ring the night before, “She thinks between the car and the back door of our pool house.” So, we talked for a while and caught up, and I told him I would come over. The ring is platinum with diamond chips and belonged to her sister (deceased).

It is about 45-feet from the car to the pool house, a 20” stone walkway, 3” grass on both sides. She said it was on her right hand, so I started on the right side of the walkway. About 11'-12’ up the walk from the driveway, I get a screaming 35 in Park 1 with the Equinox 600, check the grass, but the target is 4” deep. I mark it with a golf tee and move on. Two sweeps on the right, one subterranean target.

Switched to the left side and got a hit right at the driveway, a bouncy 20 (I’m thinking penny), mark it and move on. About another 15’ or so, and my inboard swing brushed the ring right out of the grass, like a sand wedge! She screamed, Billy shook my hand and hugged me, so I figured that would be a good time to ask if I could dig the two targets I located.
Ahh, sweet karma! No date on the Flying Eagle, but a clear date on the Wheatie, and permission to come back to this 1840s, Pleasantville, NY farm, “anytime!” Check out the plow horse tack in the shed!:skullflag:

Attachments

• IMG_0873.jpg
    IMG_0873.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0874.jpg
    IMG_0874.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    564 KB · Views: 79
Upvote 37
Congratualtions on the find/return! :occasion14:

Thank you for sharing!

Good deed. With a nice pay back in return. Congrats

That good deed is going to pay you back big time. Looking forward to seeing the goodies you retrieve from there :icon_thumleft:

Nice finds .
Hopefully more the next time !

Very nice... great story and good karma is coming your way. Congrats to you Mister.

The man of silver strikes again!
Congrats!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Nicely done on the help with the ring and well rewarded with the nice SLQ!

I believed you right up until "friend"

Terry, Congrats! Can't wait to see what else surfaces...

someday Terry, I'm gonna drink a couple beers with you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back