What's new

When Plans Fall Apart......

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years of research, months of exploring several miles of beach so I'd know exactly what to expect at each of my targeted areas, the winds and ocean conditions dictating these hunts. In the meantime as I prepared for those favorable winter currents I remained busy setting myself with the most versatile hunting machine I could manage, a pull behind cart and even a small backpack ready to be employed when circumstances required it. These hunts were all that I have been waiting for, all winter I have waited for them, and yet winter has simply let me down this year, those steady winds and currents never arriving long enough to get the job done. BUMMER! BUMMER! BUMMER! :BangHead:
 
Upvote 0
I hear ya, probably be over next weekend...
 
took mel about 20 years!!!

I guess now we have to hope for a cane or see what October or November may bring.

chuck.
 
It ain't looking good......what a let down. :BangHead:
 
BS: A plan only prepares you for a situation, it does not control it.
While an unaimed arrow never misses its target!

You would be much better off going with the flow
Mo betta "Chill Out and Hang Loose".

Years of research, months of exploring several miles of beach so I'd know exactly what to expect at each of my targeted areas, the winds and ocean conditions dictating these hunts. In the meantime as I prepared for those favorable winter currents I remained busy setting myself with the most versatile hunting machine I could manage, a pull behind cart and even a small backpack ready to be employed when circumstances required it. These hunts were all that I have been waiting for, all winter I have waited for them, and yet winter has simply let me down this year, those steady winds and currents never arriving long enough to get the job done. BUMMER! BUMMER! BUMMER! :BangHead:
 
Last edited:
If the gold is lost and isn't found, then the hunt will be that much more exciting after the next big blows...... Happy Hunting whenever you get the chance to hunt. Beach papa
 
BS: A plan only prepares you for a situation, it does not control it. While an unaimed arrow never misses its target! You would be much better off going with the flow Mo betta "Chill Out and Hang Loose".
I dear hunt......"un-aimed arrows always miss their mark." :laughing7: "Going with the flow" is great,....as long as it's flowing the right direction. :laughing7:
Been "chilling out and hanging loose" all winter......relaxing and carefree for sure, but not very inspiring or productive. :BangHead:
 
If the gold is lost and isn't found, then the hunt will be that much more exciting after the next big blows...... Happy Hunting whenever you get the chance to hunt. Beach papa

Believe it or not.....not really looking for gold. I can't believe I just said that......:icon_scratch: :laughing7:
 
Gonna hit the Brass hole again... Found some interesting stuff.
 
I feel you pain, things aren't exactly the way we wanted this Winter either. I hit three different beaches today and all were sanded in.
 
Wifey and I will be that way Fri. by noon I would suppose...
 
Wifey and I will be that way Fri. by noon I would suppose...

Low Tide at 1:22pm -0.3......"call me" and we'll hook up. Oh Treasure Hunter! Oh Seeker41! Calling Treasure Hunter & Seeker41! :laughing7: You fella's want to go play in the water & sand?
 
My brother lives up there in port orange. Just havent been able to get up for visit. It would be cool to hunt with you all.
 
Hey! Me too!!!
 
I was out this past weekend. A lot of sand moved but all I found was a modern penny and a bright shiny nickel another MD'er apparently had just lost lying next to an unfilled dig hole. Fill the holes! No good stuff anywhere on the beach.
 
Low Tide at 1:22pm -0.3......"call me" and we'll hook up. Oh Treasure Hunter! Oh Seeker41! Calling Treasure Hunter & Seeker41! :laughing7: You fella's want to go play in the water & sand?

yes, Bahamian or puerto rican sand and calm water!!!!!:occasion14:

worked all day today and will probably work Saturday!!!!!:BangHead:

chuck.
 
yes, Bahamian or puerto rican sand and calm water!!!!!:occasion14: worked all day today and will probably work Saturday!!!!!:BangHead: chuck.

Probably be a lot of sand and can slaw. but......I just need the fix. :laughing7:
 
I was out this past weekend. A lot of sand moved but all I found was a modern penny and a bright shiny nickel another MD'er apparently had just lost lying next to an unfilled dig hole. Fill the holes! No good stuff anywhere on the beach.

I don't expect to find much....just going to introduce my machine to the beach again. :laughing7: Hope I can remember how to turn it on.....:icon_scratch:
 
Marty is tied up... I'll give ya a call...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom