When using L-rods, breathe!

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of people get so nervous when using a dowsing device they forget to breathe. This video explains how the human body develops a magnetic charge when you breathe. My feelings are that many older dowsers lose it right here. Also there are some helpful comments below the video. Might have to go to youtube to read them. Be careful with these techniques. Go slow. Some people have actually been injured when this Kundalini energy releases too quickly. No joke.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess people don't realize the significance of this technique. Christopher Hills, author of "Supersensonics" would not even teach this unless you take his three-year course on meditation. He said you can turn your body into a transmitter. He also said this needs to be done slowly because some people have received spinal injuries when the Kundalini energy makes a sudden burst up your spine. I've come to the conclusion nobody has any real desire to learn to be a good dowser--too much work for lazy people with the get-rich-quick fever. And most people who CLAIM to be dowsers/L-rod users are just deceiving themselves. And I'll say it again be damned careful with this.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Not me!" you say? Well think again. ninety-nine percent of Western civilation live in the three lower chakras. Key Keyes, Jr. in his book "Handbook to Higher Consciousness" calls it Power, Security, and Sensation. Highly recommended you read this book. Look, I ain't claiming to be no saint here, I live in the same society. This is what we all have to work towards.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...xhbHRlcm5hdGhhbjYyfGd4OjMzNzU2NThiYWMwYTg4Yzc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread