When you have more than you know what to do with? Then what.

dallasgold

Jun 20, 2005
I have material that passes every test given for gold. I have map and state environmental and geo info not available to most. After collecting, lugging, and basic water cleaning a couple hundred pounds, I have ran into every wall (legal and monetary) possible. I am dumb founded by the internet findings I see where mining companies are thrilled to get .00625 ounces of GOLD per ton of rock. I can wash my hands and waste that, you know what I am saying. I am not a saleman and wouldn't think it to be necessary to rid myself of one of the most valuable metal known to man. Any one out there that knows how I can go farther, or reach someone in gold business please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance,
CLB

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one can answer such a zero info question. What state makes a world a difference. Forest Circus ,BLM,Bureau of Wrecked-on and on also does.Take your goodies to a jeweler and find out what ya got with a easy scratch test or chemical test.If your in northern kalif. I have a kit ya can use-does thousands a tests,bought from keene.Tons a au 2 u 2-John ;D.

OP
OP
D

dallasgold

Jun 20, 2005
Thanks, for the reply. Sorry for the unintended vagueness. Georgia is state. I have been to jeweler's and pawn shops. Also own multiple test kits and leaching solutions. As far as the jeweler's they say they are not set up to work with bulk quantities and that translates to they can't afford to buy supply. And self noted " I probally not found the right ones yet." Propestor's are on a smaller scale, I need more of a mining scale handler.

Another question" Not meant to sound smart ass", If you had a 5 oz gold nugget would you leach or crush it? Sort of the dilemma I am in. Gold plus quartz I know, and multiple metals I know, but what if primary material is already au?

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good gold specimens in rock(in situ) demand a greater price than gold by itself. The bigger the nugget the more it's worth on the open market. 1 dwt + 10% spot,1/2 oz +50% and so on. Like all precious stones the bigger it is you can demand outrageous prices and get it too!! Crush and all you get is scrap at 60-70% of spot. NEVER crush good ore samples.Tons a au 2 u 2 in sunny Georgia,John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions