port ewen ace
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,066
- Reaction score
- 7,788
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- port ewen ny
- Detector(s) used
- AT-PRO & Equinox800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
when you least expect it---it's Silver Time & hold your horses
been pounding a public clad fest while waiting for the Colonial parcel green light coming on Monday. last night as I noted in Scrappy's post, spent some time pulling a buckle from 14 inches
, so I figure----if you dig deep enough.... there gots ta be some good stuff. today I start where I ended near a tree line and the FIRST hole is my pal GW




. got some clad too

been pounding a public clad fest while waiting for the Colonial parcel green light coming on Monday. last night as I noted in Scrappy's post, spent some time pulling a buckle from 14 inches
, so I figure----if you dig deep enough.... there gots ta be some good stuff. today I start where I ended near a tree line and the FIRST hole is my pal GW





Upvote
0







