What's new

When's the right time?

Truth

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
14,366
Reaction score
32,167
Golden Thread
2
Location
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When is it the right time and I'm one level two people change out the batteries? I am presuming halfway but am I missing targets at 3/4?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I'll still detect if my battery level is down one notch, but I immediately swap out my batteries when it goes below that level. Does it really matter? I don't know, but why take the chance?
 
I'll still detect if my battery level is down one notch, but I immediately swap out my batteries when it goes below that level. Does it really matter? I don't know, but why take the chance?

Thank you then I'm not crazy. Once it hits that second level I feel like I'm cheating myself and then once it starts blinking it's over! I got to change them. I obsess over that. Lol thanks again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I change out at about 10-20% charge left. I notice no difference in depth.
 
Mine will go down 2 bars and then I go charge it. Most of the time I can get a few hours before it gets anywhere near -2 bars and then by that time I've already wore myself out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom