What's new

WHERE ARE ALL MY FELLOW COIN ROLL HUNTERS??

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Last two nights I have been on throughout the day and there has only been a few new topics posted. What are all you guys up to? I need some new reading material. Lol. Friday begins another road trip. Hopefully I will have lots of silver to show you all.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Good luck. I too, love hearing the success stories. Since I rarely have one of my own.
 
I was on vacation all last week, did a lot of detecting in rural Maine but only a little bank hopping outside Boston. Had some success at it but posted it already.
 
Threw out my back. Can't sit more than about 5 min. then back to flat on my back. It sucks.
 
Silver_Fox said:
Threw out my back. Can't sit more than about 5 min. then back to flat on my back. It sucks.

Sorry to hear about your back going out. That happens to me sometimes, usually seems to happen during very stressful times. Really puts a damper on daily activities.

I know for me hauling around all the half dollars might not help much, but it hasn't happened to me again since I began CRHing.

A good read for back pain sufferers is called Mind Over Back Pain by Dr. John Sarnot. It has helped me alot with it.

Jim
 
Silver_Fox said:
Threw out my back. Can't sit more than about 5 min. then back to flat on my back. It sucks.

Fox-

You can still search - just make sure you don't drop a roll on your face! ;D

Hope you get better soon.
 
Well I start my coin roll hunting debute tomarrow. I sold my boat and plan on following the directions on the half dollars posted above. I think I can do about $250 worth at a time but hopefully I hit it big because I need the cash.

What are people doing with the silver? I saw someone found 125k in silver one year. I think I am going to ask them more about how they did it. Anyways I will post to you and tell you if I have any luck.

Ian
 
I am picking up a load of boxes tomorrow...with luck, I will write up a posting of my find sometime around 0-dark-30...

...if you do not hear anything, I got skunked, but at least I will have been able to enjoy the sensation of the search!
 
I have been on the water with my jet ski. I can not spend time inside when summer is here and the weather is nice. I have to be on the water. I can not believe you sold your boat. MY GOODNESS eveyone needs a boat.

About your back. My husband use to do that then I few years ago I bought him an IJOY massage chair for Christmas. He says it has saved him so many times. He tries to get in it once a day but when he throws his back out he gets in it for sure and it will solve his problem. Keeps those muscles from tightening up. Helps a lot.

Good luck to everyone this week.

Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom