What's new

Where are you from ? ( in Illinois )

DPBOB

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
3,592
Reaction score
264
Golden Thread
0
Location
DES PLAINES IL
Detector(s) used
AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....




"Your going Metal Detecting
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Starting this post so other treasure hunters in your area can get together.

So everyone that views this post and is from IL, Let us know where your at....

I'm from Des Plaines IL. ( Chicago )

Right next to O'Hare Airport.

Bob ( Facebook ------ Metal Detecting Chicago Area ------- for my page oh and like it )
 
Last edited:
Kincaid IL Just south of Sprinfield IL 44 year love affair with this hobby. It's the best. Rick:coffee2:
 
Born and raised in Rock Island but now living in Dekalb.
 
I live in Hebron , the town with the basketball water tower on rt 47 just before the WI state line . Where the Police would pull over there own family and give them tickets .
 
I'm a Crawford county guy.
 
I'm from Bolingrbook, resided in Elgin for 8 years, but now live in Barrington.
 
Born and raised on the southside.. Now in the farmland of Watseka..
 
dekalb area here.
 
Thriller Park Baby!
 
bump to the top
 
bump
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom