Where do I buy renaissance wax off line ?

Woodcraft/Rocklers

Hey buddy I just bought mine from Amazon and I don’t know where they would sell it. Sorry

Thanks Mr, Truth , Ill likely order some but as you may know I'm a big procrastinator.

I add while i'm here , I love the Beard , my Shi$ don't grow all over like that ..guess it's the Cherokee Indian & Japanese in me ???

Hope yr doing well , I search out yr post's since I been away from relic hunting (for the most part of the last year) , I'm getting the itch to go tho , heck Ill be glad to dig anything .

Thanks foe the response. & Great Day to ya.

He said "offline", I think everyone knows they can buy it on amazon with 1 click

Good eye , yes I meant "Off-Line" but will look around a couple hobby stores tomorrow while i'm out if there are none of the places you mentioned in my area , Aluminum jelly is hard to find off line as well , but Naval Jelly is everywhere. For What it's worth .:dontknow:

Woodcraft/Rocklers

I just googled 'Woodcraft ' and there is a store by that name or close "Woodcraft of Atlanta " just a couple miles from a Dr's office I'm going to tomorrow , so? Cool Ill def , run by there . Thanks again .

Now "Rocklers " JIC & Now I just checked "Rocklers " & there is a store 2 exits or 4 miles from my home ... Heck yea . Ill go there also . Double Thanks .

I swear , Relic preservation is harder than digging them sometimes .:BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back