Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 15, 2016 Thread Owner #1 I bought a gold coin and I want to run it past somebody who has more experience than I before I handover the money.
I bought a gold coin and I want to run it past somebody who has more experience than I before I handover the money.
F favored papa Hero Member Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 656 Reaction score 214 Golden Thread 0 Location mountain home Idaho Detector(s) used ace 250 dfx Sep 16, 2016 #2 try the coin forum, just roll down a ways.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,962 Reaction score 76,429 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2016 #3 post sharp clear pictures and as much info as you can in [h=2]Coins[/h]
jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2016 #4 Try posting it and they will find you. That is how a forum works.
B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2016 #5 Hi TRUTh123; Just Post your question with Pictures of BOTH sides. Very shortly you will have your answers ok. PEACE:RONB
Hi TRUTh123; Just Post your question with Pictures of BOTH sides. Very shortly you will have your answers ok. PEACE:RONB