What's new

Where do you inquire for a THing partner???

FLauthor

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
775
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

There used to be a line in this forum for Seeking TH'ing Partners. I looked twice and couldn't find it. Anyway if you know a Senior Citizen or a little younger who looking for a Water Hunting Partner, I'm looking for one.
My regulars that I hunted with are always working thanks to the economy. I'm off on Friday & Saturday until April of 2012 then it'll be Saturday/Sunday. I live in the Clermont area so draw a 25-30 mile circle around it and drop me a line if you are close. I don't like hunting by myself.
:laughing7: :coffee2:
 
Re: Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

you can check the state section

go to COMMUNITY above under the Banner

& Click LOCATOR on the Dropdown Menu.

good luck :thumbsup:
 
Re: Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

I found mine on this forum. Found someone who lived in the same area, we went detecting, became friends and go detecting often.
 
Re: Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

jeff of pa said:
you can check the state section

go to COMMUNITY above under the Banner

& Click LOCATOR on the Dropdown Menu.

good luck :thumbsup:

Must only work for Charter Members
 
Re: Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

cdv1 said:
jeff of pa said:
you can check the state section

go to COMMUNITY above under the Banner

& Click LOCATOR on the Dropdown Menu.

good luck :thumbsup:

Must only work for Charter Members

?

if you go to this page

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php

and scroll down to TreasureNet By Location ...
you should be able to click your state here
 
Re: Where do you inquire for a TH'ing partner???

jeff of pa said:
cdv1 said:
jeff of pa said:
you can check the state section

go to COMMUNITY above under the Banner

& Click LOCATOR on the Dropdown Menu.

good luck :thumbsup:

Must only work for Charter Members

?

if you go to this page

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php

and scroll down to TreasureNet By Location ...
you should be able to click your state here

You are probably right Jeff but what the heck, I'm a Charter member now! :-)

Cliff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom