What's new

Where is BBCards, i.e., ~Dave?

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Haven't seen a post from him in a while. Final exams overwhelming him perhaps. :icon_study:

Jim
 
Upvote 0
come to think of it i haven't seen one of his posts since before T-giving...then i went hunting for the week...maybe its a combination of things....exams...hunting...holiday break.....hot babe...... :icon_scratch:
 
I hope everything is okay. Typically, he is a regular poster.
 
anyone hear from him yet?.....how long is Xmas break in college....maybe he's visiting relatives
 
Klava has been missing for a while too. We used to talk on a messenger almost daily, but he has been gone for over a month now.
 
haven't seen any posts from Nick Papageorgio(spelling) in a while either....someone said in another post that they were going to miss him, but when i asked where he went...noone answered
 
I hope they're all okay. I always liked seeing their posts, and I'd even bought some silver from Dave a couple weeks ago.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom