What's new

where is ModernMiner???

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2007
Messages
1,105
Reaction score
289
Golden Thread
1
Location
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not seen a post in ages!
 
VOL1266-X said:
Gilligan said:
I have not seen a post in ages!
I don't think they let you metal detect or post stuff in prison-LOL.
What are you laughing at. You are his cell mate.
 
Dman said:
VOL1266-X said:
Gilligan said:
I have not seen a post in ages!
I don't think they let you metal detect or post stuff in prison-LOL.
What are you laughing at. You are his cell mate.

Oh, you two guys are hilarious!

Dman,
Here's a picture of Quindy and I. I'm the guy on the left of course. :laughing9:

Bryan,
Thanks for thinking of me buddy. I'm still alive, but just decided to give it a rest for a bit and focus on a few other things I like to do. Once the heat, ticks, snakes, and poison ivy are gone I'll be back at it and posting again. It's in my blood ya know. :icon_thumleft:
Take care,
Doug
 

Attachments

  • D & Q.webp
    D & Q.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 197
It is little Summer dress season. Well maybe med. for you. ;D
 
You'll notice that MM's dyed his hair red.....he's just gone wild this summer!

...........pic received this morning.....

Burlesque Dancers.webp
 
MM, good to hear from you, and glad you're still around! :hello:


Best Wishes,



Buckles
 
You all (ya'll) are a hoot! ;D
Thanks. I can't wait to get back to detecting this fall.
Stay cool.
-MM-
:toothy2:
 
MM,

There for a while I wondered if you were in reality an Afghan soldier with security clearance missing in the U.S. :D
 
BuckleBoy said:
MM,

There for a while I wondered if you were in reality an Afghan soldier with security clearance missing in the U.S. :D

LMAO!!!
Yeah, what's up with that banner? ??? ;D
Heck, I don't even own an afghan. :tongue3:
Hope you're doing well BB.
-Doug-
 
ModernMiner said:
BuckleBoy said:
MM,

There for a while I wondered if you were in reality an Afghan soldier with security clearance missing in the U.S. :D

LMAO!!!
Yeah, what's up with that banner? ??? ;D
Heck, I don't even own an afghan. :tongue3:
Hope you're doing well BB.
-Doug-

I'm doing pretty good, Doug--even though the guy on the Left sorta looks like me. :o

Now git that Danged Test Pattern off your avatar and Git Posting! :headbang: :icon_sunny:
 
ModernMiner said:
Dman said:
VOL1266-X said:
Gilligan said:
I have not seen a post in ages!
I don't think they let you metal detect or post stuff in prison-LOL.
What are you laughing at. You are his cell mate.

Oh, you two guys are hilarious!

Dman,
Here's a picture of Quindy and I. I'm the guy on the left of course. :laughing9:

Bryan,
Thanks for thinking of me buddy. I'm still alive, but just decided to give it a rest for a bit and focus on a few other things I like to do. Once the heat, ticks, snakes, and poison ivy are gone I'll be back at it and posting again. It's in my blood ya know. :icon_thumleft:
Take care,
Doug

Glad you are OK, I follow your posts, since I don't have much time to get out anymore and you are detecting my old stomping grounds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom