What's new

Where the Buffalo Roam……..In California

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
WOO HOO, I found my second ever Buffalo nickel MDing. It is a 1919. I was so excited I thought I would share it with you all. It goes good with the 1935 Mercury dime and 15 wheat pennies I MD'd this week.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_40.webp
    ScreenHunter_40.webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 432
  • ScreenHunter_41.webp
    ScreenHunter_41.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0
Awesome! 5 Cents more to add to your pocket!
 
jewelerdave said:
Awesome! 5 Cents more to add to your pocket!
Pocket? Are you nuts? That goes in my MDing folder.
 
TreasureTales said:
Very nice! It's not often such a clear date is present on a Buffalo nickel. So are you hitting the beaches, the schools, old homesites, or where you getting all thsoe old coins? If you don't mind saying. IOW, tell us the story.
All I can say is none of the above. I can't tell all my secrets, sorry.
 
TreasureTales said:
awhitster said:
TreasureTales said:
Very nice! It's not often such a clear date is present on a Buffalo nickel. So are you hitting the beaches, the schools, old homesites, or where you getting all thsoe old coins? If you don't mind saying. IOW, tell us the story.
All I can say is none of the above. I can't tell all my secrets, sorry.
I hope I didn't seem to come off rude. With so much competition nowdays I like to keep my cards close to my vest........

I understand. Sorry, didn't mean to intrude.
 
I always love the buffalo nickel! The indian and the buffalo are so big, they always look like they are going to burst off of the coin. :happy1:
 
DesertTumbleweed402 said:
I always love the buffalo nickel! The indian and the buffalo are so big, they always look like they are going to burst off of the coin. :happy1:
Tough to find also. This is only the second one for me in nearly 2 years of MDing. Plus, this one is in nice shape. I could hardly see the date on the first one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom