What's new

Where The Buffalo Roam

WawaDuane

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2013
Messages
393
Reaction score
1,624
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After 11 days of working I hit my old beach hoping to find some more old culture copper stuff. I was surprised to see that half of the beach sand had been taken away in a recent storm. I've hit this beach hard, hard, hard and still managed to find a few keepers. I intend to hit it again before the autumn winds bring the sand back.



IMG_8662.webp


IMG_8665.webp

Second silver of the season.

IMG_8666.webp

This is my first Buffalo nickel...last year this beach produced my first Merc also.

IMG_8667.webp

Not sure on this, might be from Scouts or Guides?

IMG_8672.webp
 
Upvote 18
WAWA PRETTY COOL BEACH FINDS . I MYSELF WILL BE GOING DIGGING SOMEWHERE ? NICE OLD STAR EMBLEM KINDA WONDER WHAT IT IS.
 
Congrats on getting out for some therapy today. :occasion14: Looks like you had a great hunt with plenty of coins and those keepers.
 
Hmm we are the opposite here...
Autumn / winter months move the sand out here... not in.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom