What's new

Where to but a Tumbler

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
1,798
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
I need to purchase a double barrel tumbler and not sure where to find one. Any ideas??

thanks,bigrig
 
Not sure why that link isn't working, but Harbor Freight does have the double, and single barrel tumblers on sale...
I think the double was $49... I just picked up a single barrel a few days ago for $20,,, it's build pretty well, and working great.
I cleaned all of my clad that I've have found since newyears,,, I have about $20 buck worth already... ;D
My ol' lady is tumbling some of her rocks in it now...

Well, I just did a search, and found the page:http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=90979
Looks like their on sale here online a lot cheaper then what I just paided for mine... :'(
 
I just bought one off of eBay, lots of them there!
I tried Onionheads concoction of lemon juice, white vinegar and just a little sand....man those dirty coins come clean!
Dan
 
I just bought a rock tumbler at harbor freight ...I got the double barrel for $29.99...it was priced for more than that in the store I think they wanted $41.00 but they honored their web price of $29.99 with a print out from the web site....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom