What's new

where to buy Minelab sticker/decal

jerseyben

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
5,216
Reaction score
2,180
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to buy a Minelab sticker or decal for my truck.

Anyone know where to find one?
 
Will this work, Ben? I don't have any of just the logo....
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    373 KB · Views: 275
Thank you for the reply but I was looking for one with just the logo. If I cant locate one like that I will definitely shoot you a PM.

Thanks.
 
Call Minelab in Lisle, IL . . . I'm positive they would be happy to send you one
 
I was thinking that might not be exactly what you are looking for..... Holler if you decide you want it, and if I come across any logo decals I will get one headed to you if you haven't found one by then.
 
I was thinking that might not be exactly what you are looking for..... Holler if you decide you want it, and if I come across any logo decals I will get one headed to you if you haven't found one by then.

I just reached out to Minelab for suggestions. Thank you kindly for your help thus far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom