What's new

where to get a loupe

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Alright, so I caved in and am looking at getting a loupe. I've seen some online, but was wondering if anyone has suggestions on a good loupe... also what magnification is decent? I'm not looking at spending a lot...and is there any local stores / companies that carry them?

Thanks,

~D
 
Upvote 0
most coin shops will have them. Price range $10-12.00. i prefer a 16X to a 10X. just my preference for finding die varieties. I know most people use a 10X
 
I got one from a camera store here in town and it's a 10X. I think I paid $10.00 for it a few years ago.
 
I went to Walgreen's and got a 10X magnafine glass with a (I think 16X) small bubble for like $7. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom