What's new

Where to get started on Bank Note Hunting

goquickly

Greenie
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gilbert, Az
So I collectively have about $20,000 with a friend and we are thinking of trying to pull rares out of circulation.

Do we just go into a bank and ask for it in 50's and 100's and hope for it to be old?

Go down the street and exchange it for higher/lower bills?
 
Mmm no advise? I don't hunt bills at all but ya I would imagine you just go in and ask for those bundles of bills. Guess I would explain your a collector since silver is not in the equation, and I guess it doesn't matter who knows your hunting paper. And the explanation will explain trading cash for cash.....just my 2 cents. Also in my Ag CRHing experience several tellers will offer bills when asked about coins.


Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom