What's new

Where to go?

mazarelo

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
52
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to the hobby and recently moved to Red Lion from Baltimore. Could
someone tell me some places to go to get started? thanks.
 
I started in my back yard and got the dead grass to prove that I also a newbie to MDing. Parks and school yards are a good place that I have read. Try doing some research on old properties or places in your town.

One thing that I never expected when I started MDing is learning so much local history.

Good Luck and HH!

Sue
 
Hey Mazarelo I,m not to far from you. Out towards Coatesville. Your pretty close to York. York has a lot of old history. Try to get some old maps of your area from the library and do some research on your town. There's bound to be some old places around.

Brian
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom