spartacus53
Banned
- Joined
- Jul 5, 2009
- Messages
- 10,624
- Reaction score
- 1,074
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Whiting, NJ
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa, a man after my own heart, when it comes to hose ideas.
I would rather have everyone here not think along your lines, because that is how I would pitch those shows
I'm still waiting to hear about the possible compensation package. None of you that were contacted by the producer mentioned any money
There is a ton of money to be made on this, and I want in on the gravy train... Just let me know the ball park figure you were offered, so I could get double 
If a TV show, any TV show had a great premise and potential huge following, you would have to beat the sponsors away with a 2" x 4" Dan, you appear to have a reasonably successful radio show, and I'm sure you are compensated, and probably not by metal detector manufacturers either. IMHO, if you were sponsored by manufacturers, I am sure your show would be biased to their products and not really of any interest to the general public. If this were the case, I would consider your show nothing more than an infomercial
I would rather have everyone here not think along your lines, because that is how I would pitch those shows

I'm still waiting to hear about the possible compensation package. None of you that were contacted by the producer mentioned any money
There is a ton of money to be made on this, and I want in on the gravy train... Just let me know the ball park figure you were offered, so I could get double 
If a TV show, any TV show had a great premise and potential huge following, you would have to beat the sponsors away with a 2" x 4" Dan, you appear to have a reasonably successful radio show, and I'm sure you are compensated, and probably not by metal detector manufacturers either. IMHO, if you were sponsored by manufacturers, I am sure your show would be biased to their products and not really of any interest to the general public. If this were the case, I would consider your show nothing more than an infomercial

When I actually walked away from a seller & they ran down the drive yelling "aren't you going to offer anything else?" I told her nope, that's my offer, and if I have to walk back up the drive it gets cut in half. And NO! your $2 item is still a $2 item no matter what you saw on pickers!








