Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Where's MDZ What happened to Tom Miller MDZ ?
dholland02 Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 399 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250 Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2013 #2 I just ordered a pro pointer off him yesterday. One heck of a guy!
Jim of PA Hero Member Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 552 Reaction score 160 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Pa Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE LTD Sunray FX1 Probe Minelab X Terra 705 Garrett pro-pointer Whites Prizm 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2013 Thread Owner #3 dholland02 said: I just ordered a pro pointer off him yesterday. One heck of a guy! Click to expand... I know but I don't see him under the vendors list now I got all my equipment from him
dholland02 said: I just ordered a pro pointer off him yesterday. One heck of a guy! Click to expand... I know but I don't see him under the vendors list now I got all my equipment from him
dholland02 Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 399 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250 Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2013 #4 Jim of PA said: I know but I don't see him under the vendors list now I got all my equipment from him Click to expand... I gotta call him again ill have to ask him. I got all my equipment off him too. I wont buy from anyone else. Best prices around.
Jim of PA said: I know but I don't see him under the vendors list now I got all my equipment from him Click to expand... I gotta call him again ill have to ask him. I got all my equipment off him too. I wont buy from anyone else. Best prices around.