What's new

Wheres the TN guys at?

RockHound3

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
37
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
loretto, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone I am from Loretto Tn and I am looking for a buddy to MD with. Im trying to get back into it after my grandpas passing and its proving more difficult than I had figured. Even if you don't want a partner, where you from maybe we can get together for an occasional outing.
 
Sorry to hear of your lose.hope you get back into MDing looks like fun im trying to just get going myself.hoping to get my first good detector soon and have some fun.HH
 
Sorry for your loss. My grandpa passed away last year. He was my collecting buddy and I don't think I could ever replace him. After he passed away I joined this site and I feel less lonely . I live in coffee county tennessee area, but I don't have much time to hunt anymore because I help take care of my grandma who has Alzheimer's disease and summer is almost over so I have to go back to school. Now I mostly coin roll hunt since I can do that inside while I watch her. I am sure there is someone else closer to you that can hunt with you.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom