Wheres Whitey? 16 yr. riddle now has a definitive answer....

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Where's Whitey? 16 yr. riddle now has a definitive answer....

To say that James "Whitey" Bulger of South Boston was a one-man crime wave doesn't quite approach it. He was a crime tsunami! Since he went on the lam after being tipped off of his pending arrest in Dec '94 he has been on the run. He was such an embarrassment to the F.B.I because he once worked for them as informant and for a long time the rumor was they didn't want to find him. Most of his associates and his former F.B.I handler are already doing long streches in federal prison. And he now will be too. A modern crime legend is now an addled 81 yr old man facing his judgement day.
This is amazing because with a genuius I.Q. and millions of dollars he made as Boston's undisputed Irish mob king pin, he looked likely to stay on the run forever.... Simply put for 16 & 1/2 years Bulger was smarter and cagier than all the best law enforcement people looking for him. His Santa Monica, CA apartment contained 30+ fire arms and a whopping $800,000 cash when he was lured outside earlier this week on an F.B.I ruse. He moved to #1 on the F.B.I most wanted list after the death of Osama bin Laden. A short #1 fugitive reign it was though.
As with everything else with Whitey it will be interesting what kind of a deal he will cut with law enforcement. Rumor is he has the "goods" on several public officials and law personnel to use as a bargaining tool. Stay tuned....
Wonder if he buried any of his ill-gotten gains anywhere??? He was after all a modern-day swashbuckler!
HH
-spyguy

Re: Where's Whitey? 16 yr. riddle now has a definitive answer....

Where did he get all that money? He will die in jail.

Mobsters usually do pretty good for themselves, financially. You can rest assured, he didn't put "all his eggs in one basket", that's just using "cache sense". If you want to go to his bank, just go to "first national bank of dirt" for any withdrawals you may need. Don't forget though, he was a torturer and murderer. 30 years to life for him, but with good behavior, he may get out after 30....

PSST HES 81 -- SO 30 TO LIFE - YEP COUNT ON IT HES GONNA DIE IN THE JOINT --AND HIS "WIFE" IS ALSO GETTING A LONG STREACH AS WELL COUNT ON IT -- I'D START BY "RENTING" HIS APARTMENT" FOR AWHILE AND CHECKING AROUND HIS HOME AREA AND PLACES HE WAS KNOWN TO HANG OUT AT .

Whitey won't have too many more years to live. I am wondering if he has hidden money that the FBI did not found. It is worth checking it out.

spyguy, I know I can't wait to see his trial.. :tongue3: He was on slick character, played both the FBI and The Italian mob like there was no tomorrow. There are 3 great books covering Whitey now, and I am hoping he is able to tell the rest of his story...

$800,000 G, was just pocket money :laughing7: I wonder how many accounts he has and where they are :icon_scratch: He is not about to bury cash, and I doubt he would have stashes, because he trusts no one. :tongue3:

It is not unlike the Mafia Cops case in NYC.... True crime beats fiction any day of the week. :headbang:

Where did he get all that money?

Connecticut Danny said:
Where did he get all that money?

Drugs, loansharking, extortion, prostitution, robbery, gambling, you name it. He was the head of the Irish Mob in South Boston - The Winter Hill Gang. Dude was politically connected as well. His brother is a big-time politician.

You know somebody is going to run across some of his caches one day. Maybe a new Victorio Peak story will arise after he tells his young cellmate where he stashed all his loot.

crime pays --no matter what the feds say --so long as you do not get caught or try to set up a large bank account / or laundry large amounts of cash in a attempt to spend it --the feds have a hard time finding and getting to it --bank deposit boxes / bank accounts if your dumb enough to use real names --they are toast * -- fake names and ID's are needed to get safety deposit boxes to stash loot safely in -- you need first rate fake IDS and SS numbers to get set up and not just anyones either --but ones that will stand up over time.

trust me-- lots of the smart higher level mob guys always have some cash stashed in a hole in the ground / hidden away somewhere -( normally a nice big batch of 20's--say at least 50,000 minimum small type non noticible type notes ) --along with a set or two of "new" phoney ID'S ( maybe even a good phony passport)--and a gun or two * -- its on the lam / get the heck outta dodge -- "bug out" running cash

count on it theres some "bug out" cash stashed in the area somewhere within 20 miles most likely -- $50,000 to $100,000 in used small bills ( 10's and 20's so to not draw any attention when spending em ) would be my guess. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back