What's new

Which Armored Truck company gets the coin-star coins

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, anyone knows about this? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
I would think it is whoever the owner of the machine chooses.
 
I suppose that it is not a good question to ask coin-star directly. They may supect my intention?
 
I bet it varies in different areas. Whoever has the best contract deal. FWIW that show they did on TV about coin handling and rollin they said that Brinks did coinstar. HH Mark
 
in my area coinstar picks up their own coins, they drive an unmarked white van. i saw the coinstar guy last week at a grocery store picking up and watched him. he had a coinstar emblem on his shirt and the van he got into was unmarked. from there i don't know where they go. and i tried to buy the halves he had but he said he could not sell :(
 
Silver Stripe said:
I bet it varies in different areas. Whoever has the best contract deal. FWIW that show they did on TV about coin handling and rollin they said that Brinks did coinstar. HH Mark


I think that Mark is right that is varies on which carrier gives them the best deal... here it is Loomis , Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom