Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the stock headphones are fine
but for in the water i use tony waterproof phones there the best

jgoetz4

Dec 31, 2014
Baltimore, Md
Detector(s) used
White's 5000D (40 yrs) and Bounty Hunter 3300 (8 yrs)
Primary Interest:
Other
I used an old pair of Radio Shack HP's that cover the ears completely. They're almost as quiet as construction worker type headphones.
Jim

oldkoot

Jan 18, 2017
in the Tucson AZ area now
Detector(s) used
Garrett Axiom
Garrett GM 24K
Deep Tech Vista X
Golden mask Pro 4 WD
Golden Mask 7
Nokta/Macro Simplex Plus
Nokta Legend
Xterra 705
Garrett ATP
x2 quest X Pointer Max - my favorite
Fisher F Pulse
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am using a Neckband speaker made by a company called Avantree the ones I am using are called Avantree Taurus, I do not like having my ears covered or plugged with earbuds so the Avantree Taurus helps with that, they also have a set of earbuds incorporated into the neckband speaker

the areas I detect I have to be able to hear what is going on around me which I can not do with over the ear headphones or earbuds, the Avantree Taurus allows me to hear my detector and still be able to be aware of my surroundings

james.battista

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2023
I am looking at the Legend and need some advice on what headphones to get. Do I get the Legend headphones or buy another brand? What are you using?
I just ordered these. Hope they live up to the product discription.

Sound Blaster JAM V2 On-Ear Lightweight Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphones with USB-C, aptX Low Latency, aptX HD, Multipoint Connectivity, Voice Detection and Noise Reduction, 22 Hours Battery Life​

Reactions: RwP

Sandog

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2017
Treasure coast
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am looking at the Legend and need some advice on what headphones to get. Do I get the Legend headphones or buy another brand? What are you using?
Under what conditions do you plan to be using them? I use the ones that came with my Legend (w/o hearing my aids) every where, including the beach. But I am not ever under water, or in enough to get the control box wet. That works out fine for me. But it's definitely different strokes for different folks.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used Grey Ghost for the other detectors I've used, but for the EQ and Legend, (Wireless) I have been fine with what came with the detectors themselves.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread