What's new

Which large dollars should I look for??

bhali333

Greenie
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hey guy's,

I come across some large dollars from time to time, which are keepers??

Bruce
 
Upvote 0
If ur talking about large bills as in the size of the bill. The bills before 1928 keep all of them.


-bigJ
 
Keep all the Eisenhowers and send me any Peace/Morgan or earlier dollars you find.
 
The ones with the SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS on them. Sorry my finger got stuck. There are bunches of variations of each date,especially the Bicentennials. If they have a bright edge and ring clearly,they're 40% silver. Jim
 
I don't find many, so I keep 'em all if I don't need the money. I think they're fun. I sometimes give them out to friends if they were born a certain year or married that year, whatever.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom