Which of you are true silver "shootist" ? Any John Waynes here?

Jaw Jah Danny

May 2, 2009
Thomasville, GA
Detector(s) used
MXT ,Tesoro Compadre ,Tesoro Tiger Shark, DFX
Which of you are true silver "shootist" ? Any John Waynes here?

Just like Trophy hunting deer. But only hunt for silver coins only. How do the real " Shootist " do it? I want to be a shootist. ;D
D23116.jpg

Who are the Shootist with a coil ?

Danny

P.S. My favorite John Wayne western.

Re: Which of you are true silver "shootist" ? Any John Waynes here?

I'm not a shootist but isn't that the only movie he died in? :dontknow: I haven't watched it in a long time because that part disapointed me the Duke never dies with the exception of that radiation accident in the desert.

John Wayne has died in several movies. The Shootist was filmed as he was dying of cancer and I believe was his last movie. Some of the other movies he died in were:
The Alamo, The Fighting Seabees, The Cowboys, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance and The Sands of Iwo Jima just to name a few. He is my all time favorite actor and there will never be another like him.

Yes , it was his last movie. The 5 pack a day habit got to him. The Alamo really stressed him out. It was his money he was making it with !

Taking my new MXT tomorrow morning and am going for silver only. Only going for 2 hours. " The park is mine ".

[size=13pt[color=blue]]" I won't be wronged ......I won't be insulted ...... I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people.....and I expect the same in return. "

John Wayne's " credo " , in " The Shootist "[/
[/color]size]

If you truly want to hunt the silver, then ditch the White's machine... and I'm sure you've read enough of the forum to know what the obvious choice is for finding silver in bunches.

You must be talking about a two box and hunting for caches. Most of the work in that is doing the research.

BamaBill said:
You must be talking about a two box and hunting for caches. Most of the work in that is doing the research.

No caches. Only refering to indvidual silver coins. Rosie's. Barber's.

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
bscofield6 said:
If you truly want to hunt the silver, then ditch the White's machine... and I'm sure you've read enough of the forum to know what the obvious choice is for finding silver in bunches.

Bounty Hunter ... :icon_thumright:

Bingo! :headbang:

Good Luck!

Me, I like to pick up Buffs, Indians and all the silver too!

Nick is right, as usual, Bounty Hunter all the way!

Good Luck,
Mark

Ask done dug it all up...He and his gang are seeking 4,000 silvers in a park near you.

Maybe he can show you how it's done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back