What's new

Which Would You Rather Find?

etfonehome4

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Just a Random question, all the same amount of silver just in different form.
Tell me why if you want to!
Just for fun.


etfonehome
 
Upvote 0
Silver quarters! I have always had a weak spot for quarters, and the fact that they are so much harder to find in the wild than halves and dimes makes them even better :thumbsup:


silver spoon said:
...fonominal...

Not to be picky, but it's phenomenal. Sorry, it just bothered me... but I completely agree with your post!
 
I'm going with the JFK. They are just so beautiful!
 
JFK since I have yet to get either a 40%er or a 1964!
 
A little hint for ya. You're never gonna find any if you keep hunting for snakes. :icon_thumleft:
 
I think it would depend on whether I am hunting boxes or customer rolls. If it is boxes then 5 dimes since the next boxes will probably have a large amount of dimes too. If it is customer rolls then I'll take the half dollar.

HH,
65GT350
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom