What's new

Whiskey Info Needed...

BuckleBoy

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
18,159
Reaction score
9,723
Golden Thread
4
Location
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,


Can anyone dig up any info on a company that made whiskey called "SOVEREIGN Hand Made Sour Mash Whiskey"?


I found a small thin brass plate with a crown logo that said that--wondering if it came off a crate of the stuff... :icon_scratch:


Regards,



Buckleboy
 

Attachments

  • Finds 002.webp
    Finds 002.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 509
I think it stands for "just plain old nuts"! :wink: :D Way to go country girl. Monty
 
Upvote 0
me first on a whiskey tasting ? ---uh ---I'm ok with that. ;D :D ;D
 
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
Hello All,


Can anyone dig up any info on a company that made whiskey called "SOVEREIGN Hand Made Sour Mash Whiskey"?


I found a small thin brass plate with a crown logo that said that--wondering if it came off a crate of the stuff... :icon_scratch:


Regards,



Buckleboy

I believe this is a barrel tag.

teatag.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
DCMatt said:
BuckleBoy said:
Hello All,


Can anyone dig up any info on a company that made whiskey called "SOVEREIGN Hand Made Sour Mash Whiskey"?


I found a small thin brass plate with a crown logo that said that--wondering if it came off a crate of the stuff... :icon_scratch:


Regards,



Buckleboy

I believe this is a barrel tag.

teatag.jpg


DCMatt

DCMatt, you ROCK! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Only thing I could find in my newspaper search was this:
 

Attachments

  • 12-5-2008 5-11-16 PM.webp
    12-5-2008 5-11-16 PM.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom