What's new

White, Chunky, and..............

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GOLD!!


Got out early and was the first one in the water. 20 minuted in I get a blast at about waist deep. Nice heavy wedding band in the scoop but seems too chunky and too good to be true. In the back of my mind I kept thinking that it has the right weight...... Well I couldn't see any marks in it so I put it in my back pocket and didn't think much about it. After a couple hours I headed home for family duties. While I'm washing my equipment my wife and daughter come out to inspect my finds. My 3 year old daughter is always excited to put a ring on her finger whether its gold or junk so she was thrilled! Then my wife is looking at it and asks me if it is gold. I said I don't think so, can't find any marks but I'll have to check it with my loupe. That's when she says "Well it says right here Benchmark 14K"!!! WHAT!!?? Go get the scale!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12.4G!! Happy dance in the garage!
Happy hunting everyone!

 
Upvote 0
ring.gif
Nice find stpauli.
 
That is a great ring, nice and heavy!
 
What a terrific find. With the white golds I can never be sure 'till I get home, it's great to see the markings. As we used to sing when I was younger..''My eyes are dim, I can not see, I have not brought my specs with me!"
:occasion14:
 
nice find congrats HH
 
Yes sir happy dance!
 
Another nice one, stpauli914...and a "biggie"

Congrats on that find!

Lorraine
 
That is a whopper ! Congrats on a nice heavy 14kt.!
 
I was wondering when you would post something this summer and man you come out with a bang...now that's a chunk of 14k...big congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom